This was today’s lunch. I absolutely hate salad so I’ve been trying to come up with some interesting ones that are low in points so i can still have weight watchers crisps and a yogurt with my lunch. I take the time to carefully dice all the ingredients as small as possible and layer it all to make it look appetising…… Presentation is everything!!
- 1 little gem lettuce – shredded
- 2 inch piece of cucumber -diced (i peel mine first)
- 10 baby plum tomatoes – diced (i sprinkle on a little salt before adding to the salad as it enhances the flavour)
- Good handful of finely chopped coriander (keep some aside for garnishing)
- 200g king prawns
- Juice of half a lemon
- Weight Watchers thousand island dressing
Put all the ingredients into a bowl, drizzle over lemon juice and thousand island dressing, garnish with coriander and freshly ground black pepper and enjoy!