Today’s salad was tuna. I find tuna very dry and unappealing unless it’s covered in lashings of mayonnaise but at only 1 point per tin I had to give it a go. Be careful though as some brands are listed in the weight watchers shop book as 2 (all these were removed from my house as soon as i started ww and replaced with the 1 point variety)
- 1 little gem lettuce – shredded
- 2 sticks of celery – diced
- 2 inch piece of cucumber -diced (i peel mine first)
- 10 baby plum tomatoes – diced (i sprinkle on a little salt before adding to the salad as it enhances the flavour)
- 1 tin of 1 point tuna
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 sachet of Weight Watchers zero point quick and easy salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons lighter than light mayonnaise
Put all the ingredients into a bowl except the last three. Mix these together then pour over the salad finish with a few turns of freshly ground black pepper.
Presentation is everything!!