I must say I am getting slightly sick of salad but I’ve bought some new dressings and will continue to experiment. Today’s salad is chicken, it’s got a bit of heat to it as the coriander and mint sauce is a little spicy. I’ve still to find a local source for this sauce but it comes out at 5 points per bottle so its definitely worth trying to track down!
- 1 little gem lettuce – shredded
- 2 sticks of celery – diced
- 2 inch piece of cucumber -diced
- 10 baby plum tomatoes – diced (i sprinkle on a little salt before adding to the salad as it enhances the flavour)
- A good handful of coriander – finely chopped (keep a little back for garnishing)
- 165g of chicken breast diced and dry fried.
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon natco coriander and mint sauce (my ww coach assures me 1 tbsp is zero points)
- 3 tablespoons lighter than light mayonnaise (3 tablespoons is still 1 point according to my weight watchers calculator)
Put all the ingredients into a bowl except the last three. Mix these together then pour over the salad and garnish with the leftover coriander .
It’s all in the presentation!!