I had two packs of prawns that were due to go off today so yesterday I mad myself a giant prawn cocktail! There was loads of tasty thousand island sauce for only two points!!
- 1 little gem lettuce – shredded
- 2 inch piece of cucumber -diced
- 10 baby plum tomatoes – diced (i sprinkle on a little salt before adding to the salad as it enhances the flavour)
- A good handful of coriander – finely chopped (keep a little back for garnishing)
- 300g king prawns
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons sainsburys be good to yourself thousand island dressing
- 3 tablespoons lighter than light mayonnaise (3 tablespoons is still 1 point according to my weight watchers calculator)
Put all the ingredients into a bowl except the last three. Mix these together then pour over the salad and garnish with the leftover coriander .