I’ve put these two together as they are basically the same except for the dressing (both from the sainsburys be good to yourself range). I’m not a huge fan of turkey but at 1 point per 125g I’m trying to be!
- 1 little gem lettuce – shredded
- 2 sticks of celery – diced
- 2 inch piece of cucumber -diced
- 10 baby plum tomatoes – diced (i sprinkle on a little salt before adding to the salad as it enhances the flavour)
- Half a dozen mushrooms – diced
- 1 pepper – diced (i used half a red and half an orange)
- 250g of turkey breast – diced and dry fried (i then cut the cubes of cooked turkey into tiny strips for one salad)
- 4 tablespoons of sainsburys be good to yourself Caesar dressing OR 5 tablespoons sainsburys be good to yourself blue cheese dressing (both are 1 point)
Put all the ingredients into a bowl in the order listed and drizzle on the dressing of your choice.